LIR goes ZOOM
LIR has completed the Winter/ Spring 2021 semester. We wish all of our participants a happy and safe summer.
Registration for the Fall 2021 semester will begin on Monday, August 23rd. Classes will begin the week of Monday, September 13th.
The Catalog will be available for planning purposes, the week of August 16th.
See Catalog & Registration below for more information.
LEARNING IN RETIREMENT, INC. is a nonprofit organization for continuing education of retired people and senior citizens. LIR is completely independent and not associated with any other educational organization or denomination.
LIR presents Webinars on a wide range of topics, including history, arts, economics, science, religion and current events. Each is typically a one-hour class that will include a Q&A. The complete offerings for this semester are provided in the current catalog.
The Fall 2021 Catalog will be available on August 16th.
Not available at this time - CLICK HERE to read, download or print the Current Catalog.
Registration for the Fall 2021 semester will begin on August 23, 2021.
Please read the following before clicking the registration link:
1) After Enrolling for classes from our website wait for your Registration Confirmation email from LIR.
2) The LIR Team will register all participants in each class for the Zoom Webinars. Therefore, class registration will end at midnight four nights before each class.
3) You will receive a Zoom confirmation email three days prior to each class, a reminder one day prior to the class and another reminder one hour before the class is scheduled to begin.
4) Just click on the Zoom link and join the Webinar!
5) Please check your Spam/Junk Mail folders before contacting us by emailing us at email@example.com
Not Available at this time: CLICK HERE for Online Registration