The Winter/Spring 2022 Registration has begun for the first 17 virtual classses of the semester.
Classes will begin on February 2nd
Registration for the second half of the semester will begin on February 28th. The Delivery format will depend on CDC/CT Health Dept. guidelines at that time. Members will receive information for part 2 once the semester begins.
LEARNING IN RETIREMENT, INC. is a nonprofit organization for continuing education of retired people and senior citizens. LIR is completely independent and not associated with any other educational organization or denomination.
LIR presents Webinars on a wide range of topics, including history, arts, economics, science, religion and current events. Each is typically a one-hour class that will include a Q&A. The complete offerings for this semester are provided in the current catalog.
W/S 2022 Catalog:
CLICK HERE to read, download or print the Current Catalog.
Please read the following before clicking the registration link:
1) After Enrolling for classes from our website wait for your Registration Confirmation email from LIR.
2) The LIR Team will register all participants in each class for the Zoom Webinars. Therefore, class registration will end at midnight four nights before each class.
3) You will receive a Zoom confirmation email three days prior to each class, a reminder one day prior to the class and another reminder one hour before the class is scheduled to begin.
4) Just click on the Zoom link and join the Webinar!
5) Please check your Spam/Junk Mail folders before contacting us by emailing us at email@example.com
Registration for the W/S 2022 is in progress:
Note - there are 17 classes available - be sure to click "next" at the bottom of the registration page in the catalog to see the last 5 classes.
CLICK HERE for Online Registration