THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE
Winter/Spring 2022 SEMESTER
NEW CATALOG AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR THE FALL 2022 SEMESTER WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN MID-AUGUST
LEARNING IN RETIREMENT, INC. is a nonprofit organization for continuing education of retired people and senior citizens. LIR is completely independent and not associated with any other educational organization or denomination.
LIR presents Webinars on a wide range of topics, including history, arts, economics, science, religion and current events. Each is typically a one-hour class that will include a Q&A. The complete offerings for this semester are provided in the current catalog.
W/S 2022 Catalog:
CLICK HERE to read, download the types of lectures we offered last semester or print the Catalog.
The new classes will be announced in August the registration site is closed until then.
CLICK HERE for Online Registration -CLOSED
Please read the following before clicking the registration link:
1) After Enrolling for classes from our website wait for your Registration Confirmation email from LIR.
2) The LIR Team will register all participants in each class for the Zoom Webinars. Therefore, class registration will end at midnight four nights before each class.
3) You will receive a Zoom confirmation email three days prior to each class, a reminder one day prior to the class and another reminder one hour before the class is scheduled to begin.
4) Just click on the Zoom link and join the Webinar!
5) Please check your Spam/Junk Mail folders before contacting us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the W/S 2022 is CLOSED:
Note - Registration for classes will be available - in Mid-August.