LIR goes ZOOM
Due to Covid, all classes this semester will be ZOOM Webinars
Winter/ Spring 2021 semester will begin on Monday, January 25th. Registration will begin on Thursday, January 14th.
See Catalog & Registration below for more information.
LEARNING IN RETIREMENT, INC. is a nonprofit organization for continuing education of retired people and senior citizens. LIR is completely independent and not associated with any other educational organization or denomination.
LIR presents Webinars on a wide range of topics, including history, arts, economics, science, religion and current events. Each is typically a one-hour class that will include a Q&A. The complete offerings for this semester are provided in the current catalog.
The Winter/Spring 2021 catalog is now available.
CLICK HERE to read, download or print the Current Catalog.
Registration for the Winter/Spring 2021 semester will begin on January 14, 2021.
Please read the following before clicking the registration link:
1) After Enrolling for classes from our website wait for your Registration Confirmation email from LIR.
2) The LIR Team will register all participants in each class for the Zoom Webinars. Therefore, class registration will end at midnight four nights before each class.
3) You will receive a Zoom confirmation email three days prior to each class, a reminder one day prior to the class and another reminder one hour before the class is scheduled to begin.
4) Just click on the Zoom link and join the Webinar!
5) Please check your Spam/Junk Mail folders before contacting us by emailing us at email@example.com
CLICK HERE for Online Registration